Read is not only a place for this WORLD but I kindly extend my invitation to the ALIENS as well....!!!



Friday, December 23, 2011

Hello!! Is anyone There???

its been a long long time that i havent written anything.....
i wanted to be alone, and oblivious of my sorroundings for some moments. this period of silence made me aware of many things within and without me,. you  know how important solitude is in one's life??
this small word solitude has a very profound meaning.......someday i shall write about it.


however the world never stops. the quartz clock in your room keeps on ticking. just try listening to its tick tick and you will get shivers!!!
from shivers to numbness!!! yes, winters have arrived!! i love this cold weather, cool breeze and the chilly morning and the freezing nights! Wow!! winters are HERE!
one can never miss the hot coffees and teas! ya even those hot chocolates!!

its Friday today, and a holiday for me.......Friday has always been a very special and holy day for me.
and its my off as well. so a little time off, wandering here and there is not at all an issue..

one important point to mention! december is here and is about to leave as well. this month is also imperative and worthy for me......its the last month of the cuurent year just like the last chapter of a special novel, now its totally upon you because you might be the only one to know whether this novel is mysterious, romantic, classic, or whatever! so be careful when you say goodbye to 2011!!!