Read is not only a place for this WORLD but I kindly extend my invitation to the ALIENS as well....!!!



Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!!

MyLIfe
It seems a colossus distance from here,
Connecting one by one all the instances,
Of my life so dear,
Inherent with emotions and nuances.
When nothing can placate myself,
From expressing grief, sorrow, happiness,
That at times I feel estranged from my inner self,
As if my soul just escaped my harness.
This is my heart that renovates my mind,
This is my soul that adorns my body,
Alas! What a beautiful find!
Which makes myself and my,
Life wonderful and so full,
But thanks to God, the Supreme, the All –Beautiful

Usama© P.S. Plagiarism is a crime


1 comment:

MianTariq said...

Usama, where are you gone?
Your community has been missing you.