Read is not only a place for this WORLD but I kindly extend my invitation to the ALIENS as well....!!!



Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Eid Mubarak to all of You, my Friends!!!!

Its been the most wonderful August for me!!!
I have had all sorts of surprises, my results, gifts, studies (once again), my father spending Ramadan with us, in short I Had a blast this time of the year )))
Now Eid, MashAllah, the gift of Allah!!
Although I am missing some dearly.....but I am indeed thankful to my Lord for such wonderful moments.
I wish everyone in my country especially in my city is at peace, at joy and full of delight )
 Well, Life is too short for grievances, hatred and animosity....so if anyone is hurt because of me (knowingly and unknowingly)....i would like to apologise from the core of my heart!! And would urge all of you to be kind enough to patch up and make friends with those who are now far and away from you and be Happy in this temporary abode!!