Read is not only a place for this WORLD but I kindly extend my invitation to the ALIENS as well....!!!



Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Longing.....!!!

There come occasions in your life when you earnestly wish that all your queries are once and for all answered.........that the quagmire of thoughts in your mind gets soughted out!

you yearn to breathe freshly in the atmosphere and situation you are in, to be free from encumbrances and commotion; happy, contended and relaxed at the decisions you have taken and the condition you are in.

but does this happen?

are you always the Happy, relaxed fellow?

how?

2 comments:

♥●• İzdihër •●♥ said...

No I am not that happy, relaxed fellow.I panic and worried a lot.


Your new follower.
Follow back.

the other side of me said...

Nah..when I'm just being happy ..shit happens..

but i can relate though with the breathing freshly .to be free from commotion and be happy..maybe just for a while :)